Kilroy Was Here
May 14, 2002
 
Corporate Desertion in the Face of the Enemy
I will no longer buy any tool from Stanley Works. In a time of national emergency, Stanley Works is re-incorporating in Bermuda, primarily to avoid taxes in the United States. Regardless of whether or not you think taxes are fair or unfair, the proper way for a company based in the United States to act is to attempt to change the law.

I will not shirk my duty during the United States national emergency. I will not assist Stanley Works in shirking its duty.

I would highly encourage you to do likewise.



Corporate Deserters
Here's a list of American companies that I have found out have reincorporated in other companies solely to avoid taxes. Contact them and tell them what you think.


As I find more Corporate Deserters, I'll list them here.

Kilroy

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger