Kilroy Was Here
December 29, 2003
Books to Read in 2004 - Financial and Economic
Here's a quick list of books to read in the Financial and Economic section. Goal is 10 books.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- The Commanding Heights by Daniel Yergen and Joseph Stanislaw
- The Essays of Warren Buffett by Lawrence A. Cunningham
- Theory of the Leisure Class by Thorstein Veblen
- Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd
- The Investor's Anthology by Charles D. Elis and James R. Vertin
- The Affluent Society by John Kenneth Galbraith
UPDATE: A few more to read.
- In An Uncertain World by Robert Rubin and Jacob Weisburg
- Smartest Guys in the Room by Bethany Mclean and Peter Elkind
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton G. Malkiel
Comments: Post a Comment